By Showing Only
By Job Category
- All (254329)
- IT & Programming (34241)
- Graphic Design & Multimedia (27849)
- Writing, Content & Translation (31326)
- Data Entry & Admin (43950)
- Sales & Marketing (15180)
- Customer Service (10308)
- Finance & Accounting (8101)
- Others (8074)
(showing 1 - 10 of 78 results)
Select Project to Invite
Maximum of 100 invites for Featured Projects and 30 invites for not Featured Projects can be sent for one project and already invited contractor will be automatically skipped.
You can send a Quote Request to these selected Contractors by inviting them to an Open Project or by posting a New Job using buttons below.
You have no open Jobs. Post a new Job to invite them to Bid.
Post a Job
Chartered Accountant with 8 Years of Banking experience
I am a homemaker at present. I am a Chartered Accountant with 8 years of experience in banking and auditing. Due to family obligations i have decided to take up work from home options. My previou...
I am a homemaker at present. I am a Chartered Accountant with 8 years of experience in banking and auditing. Due to family obligations i have decided to take up work from home options. My previous job experience is briefly stated as below: Experienced professional with 8 years experience in Banking operations, Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Credit Appraisal, and audits. Actively involved in processing the credit applications / proposals for purpose of sanction of loans. Solely in charge of documentation of various kinds of loans Involved in credit appraisal, inspection, project appraisal of various customers I presented my observations / feed back on processing of proposals to the senior management with my suggestions for sanction. Direct contact with customers / companies for sanction of loans. As a middle manager I was comfortable in interacting with multiple levels of organisation, management and staff. Dedicated team player and manager. Excellent relationship building, analytical skills and abilities in liaising with customers; with the exposure of working in computerised environment. Formulating need-based business MIS reports which helped in decision making & realise organisational goals I was also involved in day to day banking related operations like clearing, issue of debit cards, internet banking, cash management, submission of MIS Data, preparation of annual returns. Was actively working on of I Flex software and CROWN software
6 years experience as Test Engineer and later as Test lead
* 6 years of global experience in working with industry majors across Manufacturing and Financials domains in Australia and India. * Wide experience with Functional Testing of business solutions...
* 6 years of global experience in working with industry majors across Manufacturing and Financials domains in Australia and India. * Wide experience with Functional Testing of business solutions on various ERP Packages, technologies and platforms - Oracle Applications (EBS 220.127.116.11 & R12) and Oracle & SQL Server databases . * Highly accomplished IT professional with expertise in leading Teams of 5 in IT software testing projects in the areas of ERP packages, Manufacturing, Financials and Web Applications * Good Experience in Test Management including Resource Management, Team Management, Test Planning, Reporting and Defect Management. * Rich experience in delivering test artifacts like Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test traceability, Test scenarios, Test Cases, Test Execution, Test Reporting, working in Onshore-Offshore delivery mode. * Strong expertise in Oracle Apps 11i (Account Payables, Fixed Assets, General Ledger). * Rich experience in using HP Quality Center9.x.
Hi, I have been working in e-commerce industry for more than 2 years and have a good hand-on experience in domains like content reviewing, data analyst, online merchant data verification, back...
Hi, I have been working in e-commerce industry for more than 2 years and have a good hand-on experience in domains like content reviewing, data analyst, online merchant data verification, back-end website data design, video surveying, image editing, URL listing and others.
Software Tester with 7 yrs exprience
• Total 7 years’ of experience in Software Testing including Automation and Manual Testing • 1 Years’ experience in Selenium Web Driver • 1+ Years’ of expe...
• Total 7 years’ of experience in Software Testing including Automation and Manual Testing • 1 Years’ experience in Selenium Web Driver • 1+ Years’ of experience in QTP • Worked on X-Path queries for object Identification in Selenium • Experience in using with Hybrid framework for Selenium and QTP • Experience in Developing Selenium scripts using Web Driver • Experience in Developing QTP scripts using VB Scripting • Experience in executing the scripts on Multiple Browsers as part of CBT • Experience in executing regression test suite in parallel using Selenium GRID • Experience in reviewing the Automation Test Scripts, execution Report and Results • Worked on Failure Analysis by debugging methods and Maintaining Automation Test Scripts • Hands on Web application and Web Service Testing • Experience on Database validation testing using SQL • Experience in testing the SOAP API’s • Expertise in analyzing in the Test Documents like BRS, DDD • Experience in Preparation, Review and execution of Test cases, Test Plan Document as part of Test Life Cycle. • Experience in Consolidation of Test Data, Test Reports, Application Information Documents and Status reports • Estimation of Test planning , Risk Analysis and Reporting Metrics • Conducting RCA meetings after each delivery • Good Knowledge in Quality Management Systems (QMS) • Participating in QMS Internal audits at application/Project Level • Supporting Test Validations in Stage/Pilot as a part of Pre deployment activity • Coordinating between Offshore, Onshore and Business teams regarding the Project status and Clarifications in daily status calls. • Involved in conducting reviews and inspections of project deliverables and provide feedback. • Experience on Test Management Tools like ALM for Tracking Test execution and Defects. • Managing a team of three members.
Project Manager/Scrum Master
• 13+ years of experience in implementing projects that span complete SDLC that includes 2 years in Java, JSP development, 11 years into testing and past 8 years into project management &bu...
• 13+ years of experience in implementing projects that span complete SDLC that includes 2 years in Java, JSP development, 11 years into testing and past 8 years into project management • Gained expertise in Hadoop and components like HDFS, Map Reduce, Apache Pig, Hive, Sqoop, HBase and Oozie • Capability to setup up Hadoop Cluster • Good knowledge of Map Reduce and Apache Pig • Expertise in Telecom (BSS, NMS, MNP, and Online Shop), Health Care, Energy and Semiconductor domains. • As a Project Manager o Executed projects in waterfall and Agile methodologies and developed expertise in Scrum o Managing various stakeholders in the organization o Involved in Test engineering assessments, setting up Testing Centre of Excellence and strategic planning o Conducting training at organisation level on Agile methodology, Jira usage, Test Strategy and planning
Senior QA Engineer
I am a Senior QA engineer, having rich experience in testing different kind of applications. I worked in big companies for 9+ years and then quit to start freelancing full time. Testing is my ...
I am a Senior QA engineer, having rich experience in testing different kind of applications. I worked in big companies for 9+ years and then quit to start freelancing full time. Testing is my passion and i firmly believe that error free(Zero Defects) application can only solves clients problems. Well experienced on designing Test Artifacts like Test plans, Test Strategies, Test Activity Planners, Test Scenarios, Test cases, Root cause analysis, Defect analysis, Impact analysis. Through out the years of my experience as senior QA engineer i was involved in Defect Management, End to End Testing, User Acceptance Test support and Production issues/defects retest and regression Testing & support. It is important to me building long term relationships with clients. I am flexible with my working hours and happy to work closely with the developers and clients. I look forward to hearing from you!
Manual tester with 2 years of experience
I am a manual tester with 2 years of experience in mobile application testing.
I am a manual tester with 2 years of experience in mobile application testing.
3 years of experience in IT industry as a Business Analyst
Currently working as Business Analyst in a software company in the Investment Banking Domain. I have built expertise in Investment products dealt in Foreign Exchange , Derivatives, Equity, M...
Currently working as Business Analyst in a software company in the Investment Banking Domain. I have built expertise in Investment products dealt in Foreign Exchange , Derivatives, Equity, Money and Securities Market in Front office, Back office, Position Management, Risk Analysis, Limit and Margining Management; Trade & Settlement (Orders, Custody, Clearing/Funding); Banking (Payments & confirmations, SWIFT, Nostro & Vostro Accounts) and Risk (VAR, Position & Risk Management). I have worked on various Client Projects in a span of 3 years. My Current responsibilities include : Requirement Gathering, GAP Analysis, Developing business Use Cases , Test Plans, Functional Testing, Release Management. I work closely with developers in the Release Management team here in my company to help them implement the Continuous Integration methodology & in automating various manual processes. Additionally, as part of fulfilment of my duties I have built expertise in XML, SQL 2008R2. Prior to pursuing MBA, I was a Trainer in HCL Technologies in Banking Domain (Credit Cards).