By Showing Only
By Job Category
- All (254862)
- IT & Programming (34279)
- Graphic Design & Multimedia (27906)
- Writing, Content & Translation (31389)
- Data Entry & Admin (44086)
- Sales & Marketing (15212)
- Customer Service (10337)
- Finance & Accounting (8120)
- Others (8093)
(showing 1 - 10 of 21 results)
Select Project to Invite
Maximum of 100 invites for Featured Projects and 30 invites for not Featured Projects can be sent for one project and already invited contractor will be automatically skipped.
You can send a Quote Request to these selected Contractors by inviting them to an Open Project or by posting a New Job using buttons below.
You have no open Jobs. Post a new Job to invite them to Bid.
Post a Job
SEO - SEM - Digital marketing analyst
Specialized in : SEO – Digital Advertising – Branding – promotions- Project Coordination – Business Development & Lead Generation – Portfolio Management - mo...
Specialized in : SEO – Digital Advertising – Branding – promotions- Project Coordination – Business Development & Lead Generation – Portfolio Management - more Experiences : 5+ years I have worked with so many overseas clients as in Germany,France, USA,UK, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Bangladesh and so on. My range of services include Application Management, Creative Designing, Outsourced Product Development and much more to a name a few. I focus on unparalleled business an edge over perfection, timely deliverance and cost-effective solutions. Complete Portfolio Details is to be provided once contacted me. Thanks and Regards : Priyasis Basu Roy Call : +91 8274823119 - +91 9051629785 Mail : [email protected] skype : priyasis Visit : http://in.linkedin.com/in/priyasis/ http://priyasis.engineeringmaestroacademy.in
E-Commerce/Android Developer - WordPress & Drupal Web Development - Internet marketing - Graphic Des
I have 9+ years experience into Website Development and Online Promotions - SEO,SMO,ORMetc. My Workflow * Set up, optimize and maintain digital marketing accounts for clients, following best p...
I have 9+ years experience into Website Development and Online Promotions - SEO,SMO,ORMetc. My Workflow * Set up, optimize and maintain digital marketing accounts for clients, following best practices. * Communicate regularly with clients to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction * Create monthly reports for clients that offer insights into initiatives of marketing * Develop strategies for clients that will help them reach their goals within the budgetary constraints * Maintain knowledge of industry trends by regularly reading articles from industry leading websites such as SEOmoz, Search Engine Land, Search Engine Watch, ClickZ etc. * Monitor client marketing initiatives on a weekly basis to ensure that the activities undertaken match the budget of the project and will help the client achieve their goals * Review project initiatives and measure progress against goals * Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients * Generate and deliver performance reports to clients on an ongoing basis * CMS based Web site creations which will help to bring 100%user engagement. * Microsite and Landing pages development.
Chartered accountant with corporate exposure.
Gaurav is an Accounting and Finance professional who is a self-starter and capable of effectively functioning with very little supervision. Has been consistently good in subjects like Accounts, M...
Gaurav is an Accounting and Finance professional who is a self-starter and capable of effectively functioning with very little supervision. Has been consistently good in subjects like Accounts, Mathematics and Financial Management. Adaptable and Energetic. A team player who is attentive to detail and produces quality results. Computer proficient. Areas of expertise include: . Analysis . Budgeting and Planning . Accounts Payable/Payroll . Multi Tasking . Problem Solving.
Strategy and Business Consultant (IIM Calcutta)
• Conceptualizing and formulating strategic business plan to set-up, steer and stabilize start-up operations with distinct business objectives. Equipped with thorough exposure in areas of Op...
• Conceptualizing and formulating strategic business plan to set-up, steer and stabilize start-up operations with distinct business objectives. Equipped with thorough exposure in areas of Operations, Business Process Re-engineering and Greenfield and brownfield expansion Project Management, Product Management, Finance & Administration, Human Resource & Work Management. • Corporate Finance functional consultancy/ advisory and execution. Filing various regulatory and tax related documents, export related documents. Preparation of balance sheet, P&L, cash flow statements. Preparation and delivering investor presentations. Preparing bank related statements and making submissions for working capital/ term loan/ project finance. • Worked on overall Project Planning, Techno-economic Monitoring and Evaluation Studies with special emphasis on Economic and Financial Analysis for Road and flyover projects • Economic and Financial Analysis: Expertise in Econometric Analysis and Socio-Economic Impact Assessment of various infrastructure projects. Involved in financial feasibility of various infrastructure projects and their financial modelling. • Transport Economics: Proficient in application of Updated Road User Cost Study for Economic Analysis of Road Projects under various scenarios. Extensive use of HDM4 for economic analysis, asset management and maintenance strategies. Knowledge of other Asset Management Software such as RONET, PAVER and RED. • Demand Assessment: Good command over demand assessment; trend based analysis; economic growth (indicators and factors) and sector analysis for project hinterland and selection of the probable product mix for various infrastructure projects. Studied various government initiatives and foreign direct investments; forecasted growth in industries, production, investment, employment opportunities and overall economic growth of the region to study the feasibility of various projects and related components. • Develop Analytics based solution, through the team by guiding them through providing business insights. • Presenting and helping clients improve their process, in marketing and risk, through use of Analytics. • Executing the finalized plan. Taking an end to end responsibility of the business/ process and delivering on the same. Significant accomplishment in Operations, Financial Management, Strategy Planning, Budgeting, Manpower Management, New Business Initiatives, Redesigning Business Processes, Market Analysis, Training, Cost Efficiency and Staff Development. Operational trouble-shooters for firms to drive them through operational & financial crisis like cost overruns, operational & functional inefficiencies, expansion issues & created avenues like funds management through banks & financial institutions, creating financial viability for future plans, business strategic planning for creating business road maps and many more. • Taking an end to end responsibility of the business/ process and delivering on the same. Significant accomplishment in Operations, Financial Management, Strategy Planning, Budgeting, Manpower Management, New Business Initiatives, Redesigning Business Processes, Market Analysis, Training, Cost Efficiency and Staff Development. • Participated as a financial consultant within various firms for improving their credit profile & undertake cashless acquisition of the targets and equipped them for equity dilution for future capital need for rapid expansion- • Have experience in Corporate/ Wholesale banking, Investment Banking (Equity Research, PE Firms consulting), Advertising firm, Agriculture allied firm (turned the firm around) • Possessing specialized skills in Project Financing, Working Capital Management, Financial Planning, and MIS Reporting while generating high growth propositions and consistently increasing the ROI. • Capable of defining business mission and mobilizing / managing cross-functional resources to achieve business continuity and sustainable growth.
Smart Accounting for Innovative People
CFA, MBA in Finance having 12 years of experience in the field of Finance & Accounts.
CFA, MBA in Finance having 12 years of experience in the field of Finance & Accounts.
Financial Research / Investment Analyst with 4 Years Experience : Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Profile : A vivid writer and researcher with required knowledge in Finance and Accounts Currently, working with one of the major MNC Bank. I am here to provide all of you the best services with ...
Profile : A vivid writer and researcher with required knowledge in Finance and Accounts Currently, working with one of the major MNC Bank. I am here to provide all of you the best services with high quality work & on time performance and in return build a rapport with the client and instill confidence to build a long lasting relationship. B.Com(Accountancy Honours), MBA(Finance & International Business) from IAE Poitiers, University of Poitiers, Cedex, France and Post Graduate Programme in Management(Finance) from Kolkata, India, with around 5 Years of experience in the field of Finance with Excellent analytical, interpersonal & communication skills having rich international exposure. Areas of Expertise: Corporate Finance / Financial Accounting, Financial Analysis/ Research, Financial Statement, Annual Reports, Investment Banking, Derivatives, Capital Markets, Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Financial Statement Review, Financial Statement Analysis, Financial /Reporting, Credit Analysis, Capital Markets, Financial Research Analysis, Financial Accounts, Corporate Administration, Problem Solving, Conflict Management and persuasive skills
WORK FOR A UNIT OR ORGANISATION FOR ITS GROWTH AS MY GROWTH IS RESULTANT TO IT. MY EXPERIENCE IN SECRETARIAL WORK AND TEAM WORK IN AN OFFICE SHALL BE SHARED FOR THEIR GROWTH. HAVE EXPERTISE IN ...
WORK FOR A UNIT OR ORGANISATION FOR ITS GROWTH AS MY GROWTH IS RESULTANT TO IT. MY EXPERIENCE IN SECRETARIAL WORK AND TEAM WORK IN AN OFFICE SHALL BE SHARED FOR THEIR GROWTH. HAVE EXPERTISE IN SECRETARIAL SUPPORT IN OFFICIAL MATTERS TO TOP EXECUTIVES INCLUDING GM/CGM, DIRECTOR/CMD. HAVE LL.B. DEGREE AND LOGICAL IN THINKING. WORKED IN WB CONSUMER DISPUTES REDRESSAL COMMISSION FOR 18 MONTHS. EXPERIENCE IN USE OF E MAIL SERVICES, GATHERING INFORMATION/DATA BY SURFING NET AND COLATE WITH REQUIRED FEED BACK.
Freelance Corporate Behavioral & Soft Skills Trainer
Vivek Ray is a, versatile and passionate Soft Skills, Leadership & Hospitality Trainer and Motivational Keynote Speaker. He has a 20 years of extensive experience in organization development...
Vivek Ray is a, versatile and passionate Soft Skills, Leadership & Hospitality Trainer and Motivational Keynote Speaker. He has a 20 years of extensive experience in organization development, Institution and team building, change management, hospitality management consultancy, academics, motivation and personal counselling, Training & Development. He has a record of delivering quality training that provokes thinking to bring about effective change in attitude and behavior – personal and professional. He is a multi- skilled individual endowed with excellent communication skills, empathetic and a strong ability to connect with the audience. His qualifications in hospitality together with experience in hotels, academics, and as management consultant helped in develop unique understanding towards business, its people and customers. His ability to bring practical aspects of professional and personal life, in a easy going yet thought igniting way always win the admiration of his audience. His passion towards building people and his firm belief in “Freely you have received, freely give. (Matt 10:8, Holy Bible)” found its expression in authoring his free mentor-ship and resource website www.success-attitude.com . He is currently working on his first book. Vivek with his base at Kolkata is always willing to travel extensively and reach out anywhere he gets an opportunity to touch human lives. Most of the training programs offered by Success-Attitude Training Services are developed and delivered by him.
Management Consultant and Entrepreneur with 20 years experience
Engineer from Jadavpur University / PGDM from Indian Institute of Management Calcutta / Certified Entrepreneurship Educator from Stanford Technology Ventures, University of Stanford / Certified C...
Engineer from Jadavpur University / PGDM from Indian Institute of Management Calcutta / Certified Entrepreneurship Educator from Stanford Technology Ventures, University of Stanford / Certified Corporate Governance Educator from Global Corporate Governance Forum, IFC, World Bank Tridibesh Bandyopadhyay has a mix of professional & entrepreneurial experience of over 20 years in Project Management, Strategic Consulting, Advertising, International Trade, Insurance & Education. He received the 'SmithKline Beecham Award' for Excellence in Marketing at IIMC. Currently, he is the is Director & CEO of InThink Edutech Group, managing three projects in skills training, e-learning and m-governance of G2C processes in social sectors like Agriculture. Before coming to Education, Tridibesh has worked with Australian Trade Commission for 4 years - facilitating trade and business between Australian companies and Indian counterparts in Eastern and Northern India. As a strategy consultant, he has worked with clients from Australia, Japan, USA, UK, Germany, Singapore & Saudi Arabia. He has held senior leadership positions in academic management and delivery. He is also currently associated as a strategic partner to GRG Banking Solutions, Australia & Singapore – for e-governance initiatives in banking and financial services towards inclusive growth. At present, he is the member of Education & Skills Committee of Indian Chamber of Commerce.
Google Certified Search Marketing Manager with 9 Years of Experience in E-commerce Domain, Expertise in Creating High Performing Digital Ad Campaigns On Amazon, Also have knowledge of Category Management, Vendor Management, Keyword Research, Data Analysis
Results-focused and ambitious Sales & Marketing professional with over 9+ years’ experience in managing New Businesses, Vendor Development, Large size Retail Catalogue, B2B Vendor Acqui...
Results-focused and ambitious Sales & Marketing professional with over 9+ years’ experience in managing New Businesses, Vendor Development, Large size Retail Catalogue, B2B Vendor Acquisition, Multi-Channel e-Commerce Marketing & Paid Search Advertising. Skilled in creating and leading high-impact marketing campaigns that consistently meet aggressive e-business goals. Initiated groundbreaking programs and delivered large revenue gains. Excel in both start-ups and mature corporate environments. Strong leader known for tenacity and positive ‘can-do’ attitude. Expert knowledge of internet technologies and tools. Currently working as Search Marketing Manager with 123Stores, Inc. driving additional sales revenue of $10 Million through various marketing & advertising avenues. Key Skills - • Multi-Channel Marketing Strategies • Paid Search Advertising • SEM / PPC/CPC Advertising • Search/ Display Marketing • Data Management & Analysis • Sales Budgeting & Forecasting • Media Buying • Vendor Acquisition & Management • Retail Catalogue Management Since March 2014 - Present as Search Marketing Manager with 123Stores, Inc. (The Multi Channel Online Retailer) Job Responsibilities - Own, manage & grow marketplaces CPC / PPC advertisement, Amazon Sponsored Products Ads, Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups & ads. Manage expenses and budget daily in an effort to organize and deploy marketing campaigns in keeping with budgetary guidelines. Since Aug 2011 - Jan 2014 as Business Development Manager with eBay India Pvt. Ltd. I was responsible for growing eBay’s International business (retail export) for Jewellery Category. Recognized by peers and competitors as a top leader due to strong expertise in products and processes, as well as a keen ability to manage many accounts at once. Sought to strengthen customer relationships; worked as a skilled closer and negotiator by leveraging superb presentation and relational skills. Brands under Management: Managing a large portfolio of different retails brands (www.caratlane.com; www.voylla.com; www.bluestone.com; Madhu Diamonds; Allure Jewels etc.) and developing appropriate strategies for each. Contributed to the profitability of the Category by increasing the volume of products that are sold within the Jewellery Category. Since Dec 2007 - July 2011 as Relationship Manager - Client Servicing with IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd. As a Key Relationship Manager, I was required to build and leverage relationships with existing clients through proactive, creative and on-going client service to ensure retention of clients. Frequently closed deals that served to increase company share by new sales, up-selling, calling, fresh meetings, follow up meetings, cold calls, and reference generation. Concurrently managed multiple accounts. Utilized strong analytical and problem solving techniques in order to deliver the correct products to their respective clients. I was also responsible to generate monthly, quarterly & annual revenue by new sales, up-selling, calling, fresh meetings, follow up meetings, cold calls, reference generation & cost of sales and prepare weekly sales MIS reports. IT SKILLS :- Knowledge of MS-Office Advanced Excel, Google Keyword Planner Tools, www.wordtracker.com, www.amztracker.com, www.merchantwords.com, Terapeak Product Research Tool, MS-Windows XP, MS-Power Point & Internet, Amazon SEO. Google Certified Partner