Work-N-Hire allows Clients to make payments to the Freelancers from the funds in their Work-N-Hire account. The funds can be added to the account by the following methods mentioned below.
What forms of payment does Work-N-Hire accept?
Work N Hire accepts the following methods for adding funds to your Work N Hire account for making payments to Freelancers.
1. NEFT Transfer
2. Cheque Deposit
3. Debit Card/Net Banking
5. Cash Collection (Will be coming soon)
To pay your contractor using your Work-N-Hire account balance follow these steps
- Login to your Work-N-Hire account.
- Go to Pay invoices page by clicking on Pay Invoices in Payment submenu.
- Click on button Pay from Account.
- Alternatively you can also pay from your Debit/Credit card by clicking on Pay from Debit/Credit button.