“Yes Hiring Contractors is really Free”. Work N Hire doesn’t charge you anything for posting a project or for any sort of payment for hiring a freelancer. You can post as many projects as you want, but the Project are reviewed before they are made live on the site. This is to specifically eradicate fake projects and/or advertisements on the site.
Once you have posted a project, the Freelancers will review the project detail, so the better project description you provide the better response you will get from Freelancers. After which they will submit their proposals with or without bid amount. You will be notified of all proposals through email.
You can hire a contractor of your own choice for your posted project by following these simple steps
- Login with an existing Work-n-Hire client account
- Under the Hire menu click on “My Projects”.
- Select the project in the list of open projects to award.
- Choose the contractor to award the project.
- You can award or reject the project proposal you want by click Award or Reject button of respective contractor.
- You then need to confirm award by clicking the “Confirm Award” button or you can choose different contractor by clickin on “Choose Different Contractor” button.
- Now you have successfully awarded the project. You should wait for the contractor to accept project award.