Leaving Feedback For a Contractor
Leaving feedback is an important part of working on Work-n-Hire. Contractors build a reputation of client satisfaction and clients build a history of consistent hiring and payment. These serve as references for both parties when evaluating whom to work with in the future. Feedback can only be left by past clients of that contractor on Work-n-Hire, so you can be confident that the history of comments and ratings are from legitimate experiences of other Work-n-Hire members.
When Can I Leave Feedback
Feedback can be left for a contractor after a payment has been released on the job. Feedback period expires 60 days after the job is marked as complete.
How To Leave Public Feedback
To leave feedback for your contractor, please log in to Work-n-Hire and follow the steps below:
- Go to the workroom of the job for which you wish to leave feedback.
- Click the Feedback link on the left navigation bar.
- Click on Send Feedback link.
- You can select the areas of feedback like expertise, quality, communication, cost Professional, deadlines.
- You can also add comments.
- Complete feedback, click the Send Feedback button when you are happy with your ratings.
Once feedback has been left, it can not be modified or removed