Works with internal and external organizations to develop, plan and write/edit internal and external technical documentation. Work requires use of the appropriate editorial/logical methodologies and process management. Ensures that documentation is written in a manner that customers with limited to highly proficient technical product knowledge can understand and use the material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conceptualize, research, plan, analyze, and author high quality technical documentation.
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt technology, tools, and processes in a fast paced environment.
• Lead initiatives to improve content quality and usability.
• Experience in authoring articles and topics using minimalism principles.
• Experience in Information Architecture methodologies, techniques, and implementation.
• In-depth understanding of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
• Strong analytical and technical aptitude to grasp complex technologies.
• Ability to disseminate information and talent across functional and geographic lines to deliver the best solutions to our customers.
• In-depth understanding of telecommunications, cloud, and networking domains.
• Ability to solve a wide range of complex problems related to creation and maintenance of documentation sets in creative and practical ways.
• Proven leadership skills in the areas of team building and mentoring junior writers.
• Advanced skills in using XML based authoring tools.
• Experience in Multimedia and Chatbot platforms.
• Ability to work with limited supervision, including: little or no supervision in the pursuit of established goals and the resolution of complex issues as they arise.