By Showing Only
By Job Category
- All (258259)
- IT & Programming (34565)
- Graphic Design & Multimedia (28265)
- Writing, Content & Translation (31846)
- Data Entry & Admin (44860)
- Sales & Marketing (15386)
- Customer Service (10492)
- Finance & Accounting (8250)
- Others (8201)
(showing 1 - 9 of 9 results)
PAGE 1 OF 1
Select Project to Invite
Maximum of 100 invites for Featured Projects and 30 invites for not Featured Projects can be sent for one project and already invited contractor will be automatically skipped.
You can send a Quote Request to these selected Contractors by inviting them to an Open Project or by posting a New Job using buttons below.
You have no open Jobs. Post a new Job to invite them to Bid.
Post a Job
Offering IT Services/Consultancy
Vineet Yadav Noida, [email protected] I have a 4 years’ experience in software engineering, covering Configuration Management (CM), Build / Release Management, Process Automation...
Vineet Yadav Noida, [email protected] I have a 4 years’ experience in software engineering, covering Configuration Management (CM), Build / Release Management, Process Automation and Script Development for which I have also been rewarded. I bring the same skills to the release engineering position you have posted on your Website. Among major and recent accomplishments was conceptualization and implementation of an “END TO END” automation of Product Release process using "Continuous Integration" allowing “24 X 7 X 365” execution of build and test libraries at BEA. Most popular features were report generation, graded alert system and build synchronization across multiple servers etc. The system empowered development and management by giving them real-time data/alerts on build/test breakages covering 1.5 GB code across 3 Perforce repositories and compiling build metrics. At technical level I am proficient with various languages (Java, Ant, Make, shell scripting , HTML, TAL ,ksh) platforms(Linux 7.x,Windows, HP-UX, Solaris, NSK), CM tools(, Clearcase, CVS, VCS, VSS, RCS), products(4Tomcat,), tools (JACOCO,Jenkins), while I also have excellent communication skills and have a record for on time delivery of functioning systems. In case these particulars are of importance to you, please call me at +91 9999883273 at your convenience.
Corporate Consultant for Growth
ANURAG GOEL, Senior Consultant: A Mechanical Engineer from IIT Kanpur (1971), a qualified Cost accountant, a Company Secretary and life member of AIMA with one year Professional Diploma in Qualit...
ANURAG GOEL, Senior Consultant: A Mechanical Engineer from IIT Kanpur (1971), a qualified Cost accountant, a Company Secretary and life member of AIMA with one year Professional Diploma in Quality Management and a Charter Member of American Society of Quality Six Sigma Forum. He has forty years of rich experience including twelve years with PSUs at various responsible executive positions. Thereafter, he had twenty eight years of rich experience of techno-commercial consultancy to industry. He has undertaken various prestigious assignments of techno-economic feasibility studies, rehabilitation proposals, business research, quantitative and qualitative market research etc. to formulate strategies for various distinguished clients like Tata Steel, SAIL, JSW Steel, CRISIL, E&Y, FACOR, HCC, JPC, Bao Steel, POSCO, IISI, Mitsui. He was invited by IIT Kanpur; Management Associations and Management Institutes to make presentations on Quality Function Deployment. His article on Total Quality Management was published in Management Accountant. He has in-depth understanding of Customer Delight, How to keep Customers for Life and Total Quality & Cost Leadership with Innovation for Corporate Growth.
I am an educator for Higher Education Management Programmes.Have authored and edited several books on Marketing and Strategy related topics alongside the Case Study Compendiums. Have expertise in...
I am an educator for Higher Education Management Programmes.Have authored and edited several books on Marketing and Strategy related topics alongside the Case Study Compendiums. Have expertise in writing the Literature Review for Research Projects and Doctoral level work. Have authored various articles and have published the same with Management journals of repute.Have worked on Newsletters and Souvenirs for various management institutions.Organised Management Conferences and Seminars. Worked on Accreditation Projects and Rating Reports. On the Editorial Panel of Several Reputed Publishers as well. Interested in all Academic Related Writing with requisite skills.
Senior Product Manager with 6 years of experience in B2C and B2B web and mobile products
I am currently working as Senior Product Manager in an Internet/eCommerce industry and have cumulative work experience of more than 5 years. Presently my product portfolio includes international ...
I am currently working as Senior Product Manager in an Internet/eCommerce industry and have cumulative work experience of more than 5 years. Presently my product portfolio includes international level Android (More than 500 thousand downloads and *4.4* Playstore rating), iOS apps (*4.5* Appstore Rating) along with 3 web projects. Additionally I have managed multiple innovative mobile and web products for largest private sector Bank in India. I secured 99.61 percentile in CAT and have completed my MBA from Tier 1 B-School in India. Previous to which I did my B.Tech. (Computer Science) with Rank #1 institute in the state. Following are a few strength areas of mine: - Mobile and Web Product Management - Product Roadmap and Key Metrics Tracking - Usability/UX/UI Consulting and Wireframes design - Epics, Stories development and Burn down chart tracking using JIRA - Analyzing data using Google Analytics & Mixpanel, plot trends and drawing inferences - Web SEO and Playstore SEO management
Lawyer with an experience in civil and commercial disputes
Hello, I am an advocate with experience in civil and commercial disputes wherein I have also worked in criminal matters as well. I expertise in IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) and IP related i...
Hello, I am an advocate with experience in civil and commercial disputes wherein I have also worked in criminal matters as well. I expertise in IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) and IP related issues. I am a graduate from IP University and currently practicing in Delhi. I have appeared before several courts and have assisted on many matters pertaining to matrimonial disputes and civil disputes as well.
23 years of diverse experience in Cutting Edge Leadership, Strategic Planning, Operations, Critical Infrastructure Projects and exceptional Apex level HRM and Training Management
• 23 years of diverse experience in Cutting Edge Leadership, Strategic Planning, Operations, Critical Infrastructure Projects and exceptional Apex level HRM and Training Management 2012-13...
• 23 years of diverse experience in Cutting Edge Leadership, Strategic Planning, Operations, Critical Infrastructure Projects and exceptional Apex level HRM and Training Management 2012-13 : Strategy, Planning & Infrastructure (Operations) • As VP engineers at Operational level, did Strategic Planning, Implementation and Monitoring of Engineering Operations and Vital Infrastructure Projects worth INR 720 Millions by work force of 10,000 people spread over two states of India 2010 - 12 : CEO (Commanding Officer) Strategy & Training • As Chief Executive of an Engineer unit Reorganized & Streamlined Selection, Training and Skill Development Process for 4000 soldiers annual intake in various streams of Combat and Engineering skills 2007– 2009 : CEO (Commanding Officer) Strategy, Combat & Civil Engineering • Chief Executive of an Engineer Regiment with Command & Control of 1000 personnel deployed over three states of India. • Responsible for Strategic planning & Project management of Combat and Construction Operations, Improvement in Existing Organization and Constructed Defence & Habitat structures, Underground and Tunneled Assets worth INR 200 Millions 2005-2007: VP HR at Apex Level of Indian Army • Handled Career Management of 3600 Engineer officers at Army Headquarters • Streamlined complex system of qualification matching, vacancy filling, personal aspirations of each of the 3600 officer cadre, manning of critical appointments, screening for promotions and managing the intake of officers with help of MIS • Army selects top-notch officers by a “deep selection process” for this assignment. 2001 – 2005 : Operations and Infrastructure Manager • Officer in-charge for Panning, Monitoring and Execution of Military Operations including Demining Operations and Construction of an Aviation Base 1998-2000 : Selection of Officer Cadre of Indian Army • Selected officers for Indian Army as GTO (Group Testing Officer) • Tested 3500 candidates and selected 300 officers • Trained Psychologist on competency based evaluation through Group Dynamics 1990-1993 : Operations Manager • Led 300 Soldiers for conduct of Engineering Operations • Training in-charge of 1000 soldiers of an Engineer Regiment & took part and led Multi Dimensional Adventure Activities • 2010: GOC-in-C Eastern Command Commendation- Strategy and infrastructure • 2008: Vice Chief Of Army Staff Commendation- VP HR Indian Army • 2005: GOC-in-C Western Command Commendation - Aviation Base • 2004: Chief Of Army Staff Commendation- Demining ops •1989: Ninth in order of merit amongst 500 officers commissioned in Army in 1989 • Top Notch Grading in all army courses
I am a Chartered Accountant having experience of 5 Years in auditing & taxation(Direct & Indirect both)and 10 Years experience in Accounting. I possess expertise in field of bookkeeping,...
I am a Chartered Accountant having experience of 5 Years in auditing & taxation(Direct & Indirect both)and 10 Years experience in Accounting. I possess expertise in field of bookkeeping, Income Tax,Excise, Service Tax, VAT, GST, TDS, Accounts Finalization, Audit. Also provide online bookkeeping services on Tally ERP 9, Quickbook, Navision ERP tools and support your decision to take critical business decisions