How Do I Submit a Proposal on a Job?
To submit proposals to jobs on Work-n-Hire, you must first login on Work-n-Hire with a Contractor account.
Once you have LoggedIn and created a profile, you can now search for jobs and submit proposals.
To submit a proposal for a job, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the job name.
2. You will see a Project brief section on the top left of the page that quickly covers basics about the job, like when it was posted, how much time is left, where the client is located, start date, budget and more. This gives you a quick overview of the job.
3. Below the Project brief section is the job description. Below job description you can find the skills required by the client to work on the project. After evaluating the job and skills required you can submit a proposal.
4. Enter your detailed proposal description into the box on the right hand side, including any attachments. You can expand the form to make it easier to write, view and submit your proposal. In the Proposal Description area, you can enter up to 4000 characters. In your proposal description, describe your relevant experience, qualifications, and what value you will bring to the job.
6. Below Proposal Description is the Cost & Timing section. In this section you will indicate your cost and the estimated delivery date. The Work-N-Hire fees are deducted from the total bid amount, so lets say if you submit a proposal amount of Rs 100, a percentage of fees will be deducted while paying you out.
7. If you need clarification on the job details before completing your proposal, you may submit a bid without a price by selecting the Will Submit Amount Later. You will be able to submit an amount later for the job
9. Click Preview & Post button to proceed.
10. Review your proposal, then click Submit Proposal.
Once you submit your proposal, you can view the job on you’re My Project page, by filtering on the status ‘Open’ link. This link will shows all the jobs for which you have submitted proposals, where the bidding period is still open.